Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Problem with print

I've installed ArchiCAD 8.0.0 R1 on my home computer and on my laptop. The laptop is a pentium 4 with 456 mb of ram but when I run plotmaker 3.0 I can't get the page set-up to open. I'm on a ethernet router at home and my printer is going through tha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High Screen Resolution and Archicad "Bugs"

Hello, I am writing this topic about a case that has been discusse but not concrete solutions so far presented. The matter concerns Monitor Resolution for Screens with high resolution. I have already read the articles: https://archicad-talk.graphisof...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Clean up my display

As each new version of AC came out and I upgraded I just used the layout on my monitor that was the default (just being lazy). I have now decided that I would like to change the layout to something with less clutter/info. In the picture below is the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD SLOW START

Hi!! I got this problem with my software, my archicad ran very good until last weekend, I don't know what happened that made my software start so slowly. When I click on ARCHICAD to open it, brings up the initial logo and it frozes there, then it's g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank Screen when using Pan Tool (Mac, AC21)

For as long as I can remember, my drawing space goes blank whenever I'm moving around using the Pan tool. It happens in Worksheets, Views, all of it. The moment I discontinue use of the Pan tool, I can see things again. It happens across all projects...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairmaker crashing when closing

I'm just wondering if this is just me, or is anyone else out there unable to use Stairmaker. Using AC20 and Mac Serra. If I open an existing stair and make any changes, or really just open and close, AC crashes and opens bug reporter. This is serious...

Resolved! Downloading older Versions of ArchiCad

I need to download ArchiCad 19 and can't find where the downloads for older versions are hidden... only updates etc. I downloaded my original AC19 from the web onto the current machine. Now I'm switching and upgrading to a new computer and .. in tran...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD file size

Hello, I have a project.pln file and its size is 149 Mt. I have deleted everything from the file but it is still 149 Mt. When I save it to project.mod the size reduces to 950 kt. When save the project.mod back to project.pln the file size is 2 Mt. Wh...

KNA by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes