Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

iMac 2017 vs MBP2012

I've SE2015 licence… Bought a new iMac 27", migrated from MBP2012. but Hight Sierra not supported OS for SE2015. I've ordered SE2018, downloaded, and installed to iMac27 and MBP too. Tried demo version. You can see the difference. The 6 years old MBP...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot start AC 22

After instalation, cannot start AC 22. Its crashing and open Bug report. Bug ID: AC22-2018-09-25-10-52-10-5231 Windows 10 64

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom installation AC22

Hello, With AC21 we could create a custom install app with our work environment preference and our own template. AC22 propose a different way with command lines. We've been able to make an installation on unattended mode, but we couldn't make the --c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Borrowing Licence

Hey Com, we borrowed our license from the server. now it is expired and the user didnt pay attention to give it back or to extend it. normally the licence is going back automatically but i didnt happen. it seems like the license is deactivated. does ...

3D window viewing problem

Hi all, I'm having an annoying problem with viewing my model in 3d. It's as if a cutting plane is placed a few meters in front of the camera. Also navigating with the orbit is very glitchy. The model is often zoomed out really far away. I hope my exp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 not starting-up

Good afternoon everyone, I've been running into a big problem regarding booting Archicad. My desktop pc isn't able to boot up archicad further then the first window (screenshot is added) anymore. It did however run fine a couple of months ago. My lap...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes