Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! View shifts when rendering axonometry

Hello. I've set up a 3d axonometry view, looking straight down to render a top view image using the built in CineRender in ArchiCAD 21. However when I press render the view shifts, zooming out to fit everything in screen, and then starts rendering. I...

Java SE problems with ArchiCAD 21 (Windows)

Hi guys, a while ago I went to start ArchiCAD (it was working perfectly the day before) and it kept throwing java platform errors (screenshotted below). I've tried everything I can find on google and tried every version of Java recommended. I wasn't ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 22 Magic Mouse

We just started trying out 22 in our office, and while I personally have noticed that 22 works much better with the track pad on my MacBook Pro, there are other users who are having lag issues while panning and zooming with their Magic Mouse. Using a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AC 17 DOWNLOAD

Where can I find the download for AC17. Looked on downloads page and all there is showing is hotfixes telling me there is not a version installed. Using dongle version. New computer, old AC need to download it to new computer. Not upgrading.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download Protection Key from "Company Pool"

Using the License Manager Tool, I uploaded the license key from my laptop to the company pool so as to be able to download to my Desktop. Now, the key is in the company pool and I can see it but I am unable to download to either of my computers. "The...

Robby by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2D display engine & Bug reporter

1. Probably a bug in 2d display engine. Sometimes my floorplan window freezes up. I can scroll or move or anything, but the display doesn't change. I can still save the file, change to other windows (3d, Sections) which still do work as supposed to. ...

Miha_M by Expert
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start edition 2018

Hi, Where do I get the ArchiCAD Start Edition 2018 INT link. I checked in graphisoft.com, I din't got it. Its showing for Ger and Aut versions. I got for AC SE 2015, but not for later.... Can any one help me in that... Please... Thank you, Regards, R...

Roopa A by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes