Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Open Document Window too large

Hi Guys, Newbie to the forum with a strange question. I have always been able to open multiple projects by opening a new file and selecting the "Launch new instance if ArchiCAD" in the bottom left corner. For some reason now when I try to open a new ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 22 extremely slow on macOS Mojave.

Hi, I'm using the latest release of AC 22 on a rMBP early 2013 with macOS Mojave. It's really annoying, that my mac slows down while AC 22 is running (mostly with a 2D window opened). Both in AC's window itself, and in other windows I have opened as ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Surface Pro 4 with Archicad 20

Hi, I currently own a Microsoft surface pro 4 and was thinking to have Archicad 20 installed on it. Can anyone inform if Archicad is compatible with the surface pro 4?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC22 - PDF? in Plan - Zoom and Pan issues

Getting a irritating issue in a project while adjusting plan views. If I wish use the zoom or pan command (I use mouse wheel most times but this occurs with all methods) the view will "reset" to a expanded view prior to starting to focus in. This req...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 WIBU Key to Software Key - URGENT HELP REQ.

Hi, I have a friend who has remained with Archicad 17 as he is a retired architect and it does all he needs to do. He has a WIBU hardware key. Is he able to covert this to a software key using the License Manager? Reading between the lines I am not s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC22 MARQUE - SPEED TO GENERATE 3D WINDOW

I have recently been noticing that the time to generate/open the 3d window has increased in AC22, and to my surprise if i use the marque tool to select an area to view in 3D it doubles the time to generate as opposed to just opening the 3D window I j...

Nuge by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes