Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Slowness in Teamworks

Hey all, The office I work at is just starting to transition to using Teamworks. Everybody except me is working OS Sierra and I am working on High Sierra. The office bought a new computer that I would work on so it came with High Sierra out of the bo...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to fix the "Warning!"

This warning box keeps popping up with no information or options. Is there a place logged in my project where I can fix this. Otherwise it is just unhelpful and annoying.

ArchiCad on 2018 MacBook Pro i9

I was wondering if anyone is using AC on the new MacBook Pro with the i9 processor and if there are any observable benefits to it. Or, even Windows users if they have seen any benefit to the i9 processor.

yma2010 by Newcomer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

22 - CRASHING

anyone else having issues with 22. I can't load the program atm, already have 2 jobs with 22. why do they release with critical bugs ? every fircken year.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 22 + E-GPU

Hello Everybody I work with AC22 installed on a Macbook Pro 2017 . Does anybody know if de E-gpu accelerates "cinerender" ? thanks for the answers (sorry english is not my main language)

V17 Won't UN-install

I decided to clean up my system and uninstall some of the previous versions I no longer need. V17 and the goodies add-on refuse to uninstall. When I try I get a brief flash of the scrolling wait symbol and a message come up on the screen (that is so ...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes