Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Fuzzy PDF Images when Plotting

Does anyone else get fuzzy images when plotting fun size (24x36) PDF's? We have lived with it for a while now, believing our old out-of-date Plotter was the problem. Just got a brand new Canon ipf785 Plotter & we are still getting the same fuzzy resu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation issue for ArchiCAD 21

I am unable to properly install ArchiCAD 21 despite several attempts and troubleshooting. I received the error message of "the operation system on this computer is out-of-date". I tried updating my windows and there was no updates for me to update. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiPlus

Does anyone know when the monthly ArchiPlus webinars will start up again? There are lots of AC21 issues we need help with.

AC 21 Fuzzy??

Hey all, my AC21 is very fuzzy visually and has some other visual anomalies. I can have 16, 19, and/or 20 running and switch back and forth for comparison, and it's only 21 that's an issue. (16/19/20 are all crystal clear, no problems.) It's mostly t...

AC21 - distortion.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Archicad with VPN from another country

Hello! I'm planning on going travelling for a longer period of time to another country, and my boss would like me to take a laptop with me and continue working from there part-time/when needed. I was wondering if it is possible to use Archicad throug...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs

Hi there - I am trying to apply a surface/material to the exterior of a flat roof on a house. On one wall I would like the color to be different than the rest. When I go to override the color in the dialog box it overrides all of the exterior edges. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes