Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

AC 19 installation on mac machine with server

Hi, I want to install AC 19 on mac machine with codemeter for multiple users. The procedure is same as we install in windows machine or it will be differ. If it differs what is the procedure to install and work through the network (LAN). Please send ...

Roopa A by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer restarts while working in 3D

First general information: I am working on my diploma thesis - an urban development project - so far I have modeled terrain consisting of about 45000 polygons (according to polycount add-on). The terrain is modeled from slabs using a magic wand to tr...

New Dell 15" computer

By the way I am thinking of buying the new 15" dell eps. Could you please post some comments about working and rendering with it. Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fundemental flaw with gridline offset in Elevations

so I have found a pretty fundamental flaw with the gridline offset function when displaying gridlines in Elevations please refer to my attached screenshots below East Elevation - I have shown the gridline B with a 700 offset (to the right towards Sec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 20 slow & Cinerender crash - MY SOLUTIONS

Dear ArchiCAD Community. Before i used AC20 i used AC12. AC12 was very fast compared to vanilla AC20. I could type several keyboard commands in fast order and AC12 did them without hesitation. Panning and zooming was above average. 2D & 3D were fast....

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 solo edition updates

My software says that it isn't up to date, but when I go into the download/update page from Graphisoft there isn't anything for Solo Edition. I'm running build 3013. Also, is there a template for residential? I had heard that there is a template, but...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank Screen

Running Archicad 21 on a Mac platform. Something glitched and now my screen is blank. Project map, view map, layout, all blank. I'm sure it's some button that got pushed, but I don't know how to fix it. I can see all the toolbars. I've tried opening ...

mukster by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Dokument - Problem Hidden Lines

Hej Guys i hope u can help me - i have a big problem with the 3D Document Settings in Archicad 21 Even if the "Show Hidden Lines" setting are turnd off, i still have them in my Dokument ...... im trying since 2 Days to get rid of them, but i have no ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes