Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Cannot uninstall AC17/install a working AC20 on Mac

I'm having a problem installing AC20 on my Mac. There is an error message that says that recent settings or original template are missing or corrupted when I try to start the program. We are currently using version 4020, because team work server hasn...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Workstation hardware

I WROTE THIS I believe you will find it mighty interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/archicad-samurai-general-andrey-pape%C5%A1a-/

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Inserting an image problem

Have you noticed the following problem when inserting an image in ArchiCAD: the inserted image in .png (without a background) ) or in .jpg format gets a white outlining when inserted. Transparency is ticked but still it seems that AC adds a white out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot install AC21 mac

When I try to install ArchiCAD 21, on the window to choose the installation folder, whichever location I choose in my mac hardest it says "The path you have entered is invalid. Please select another destination". What's happening? How to fix that? Th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with print

I've installed ArchiCAD 8.0.0 R1 on my home computer and on my laptop. The laptop is a pentium 4 with 456 mb of ram but when I run plotmaker 3.0 I can't get the page set-up to open. I'm on a ethernet router at home and my printer is going through tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High Screen Resolution and Archicad "Bugs"

Hello, I am writing this topic about a case that has been discusse but not concrete solutions so far presented. The matter concerns Monitor Resolution for Screens with high resolution. I have already read the articles: https://archicad-talk.graphisof...

agroni by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes