Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Accessing old versions without subscription

Hi I am going into a perhaps permanent change of work and dont plan on keeping my subscription active. Is there any way to access old files if i need to besides going through and saving them all to the current version? I have about 18 years of projec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC22 model and layer display issues

Is anyone else experiencing model and layer display issues? I have layers that are ON, MVO and filters are DISPLAY ALL, and some 2D and 3D layers do not appear. But they DO appear in plans and sections - sometimes. I have even put the problem layers ...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC22 Magic Wand

I am not getting the magic wand tool in AC22 when using the space bar as has been the case as long as I can remember. Is anyone else having this issue?

Resolved! AC18 Tiny Window Palettes - Cannot resize them

Hello everyone, Two of my most important palettes, Coordinates and Control Box, are now tiny and I cannot resize them. I attach an image. I used to have these two palettes on the bottom of the screen. I realized that the main working screen got bigge...

Favorite palette acting up after reinstall

After trying to solve an unrelated issue by purging all AC preferences and a clean install, the favorite palette will not display properly in list format... at least how it did before in the sized column that fits my needs. I can undock it and stretc...