Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stall after publishing completes

I am experiencing frequent stalling [not responding] after publishing completes. Although the published pdf looks good but I have to keep doing the Force Quite and reopen the file again. Any idea what's going on?

Llian by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer performance

Is there a way of comparing the performance of different computers and hardware for Archicad? There used to be a standard model that was used to test this. Not really all that important except for those who spend a fortune on hardware (e.g. a new mul...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get archicad to start in any way

Hi! Having a seriously weird problem with archicad 20. Had updated to OS X sierra with no previously installed archicad. Downloaded the latest build from archicad website and installed. But when I try to start archicad i get the error message: -File ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 15 download

I am an occasional user, still on version 15 and can't justify the update cost. I just got a new computer and can't find my cd to install the program. Does anyone know where I can download version 15? It seems ArchiCad only offers the latest version ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple MBP 2016 no escape key ?

anyone using a new mbp as a daily driver or temporary basis ? what specs are you running ? have you had any issues, with A- the lack of escape hardware key (whilst using the laptop alone) ? or B- anything else ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC20 Video card does not support OpenGL 2.0?

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 470 NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 640 NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 720 These cards worked fine with Archicad 19 but when I try running Archicad 20 I get the following message, attached. All cards have updated drivers and according to the specs on the web...

Capture.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange file extension (pln.t.c)

When I recently saved my file on archicad I got a strange file extension in addition to .pln which is pln.t.c I am not sure what this extension means and I didn't find enough infos in internet either, so please can anyone of you provide me with an ex...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant start archicad 19

Hello I just installed archicad 19 on win7 pro, and i Can't start the program. After launch i see an error (attached in file). Please help.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Display problems when panning

Im using Archicad 20 on macOS X Sierra with the most current build of ArchiCAD. I am using a logitec mouse and no special drivers. Problem: when I try to pan on a 2d view (by clicking scroll wheel on mouse) the view goes completely grey as I move. I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes