Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Customer number

Quick question: Where do I find my costumer number which I have to provide when sending a direct request? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC22 Zoom & Pan issues

I'm new to AC and to this forum, but I am getting some weird display issues when I zoom & pan in a 2D worksheet. We've tested it on a few machines and it appears to be in the file but I'm at a loss. Any ideas? When I zoom in and out it is very jumpy,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can not start AC 22

hello, I have recently installed the new version AC 22 with an education license ( I am a new user, haven't used any AC). After Installation, I can't start up it, the BUG ID: AC22-2018-10-11-18-06-47-3335. I have tried reinstalled for several times, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New workstation specs

Hi all, I am looking at building a PC to use from home for some private work or to be able to work from home when sick. I have been doing a bit of research and have put together what I believe to be a sufficient system for the projects I intend to wo...

Updating to New Version

Is it recommended to uninstall older versions of ArchiCAD (v21) prior to installing a new version (v22)? Or should I uninstall the old version after installing the new version, or not at all?