Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Walls, Roofs & Trimming Elements

Hi, I am using Archicad 20 but when I try and trim a wall to a roof using the connect, trim elements to roof / shell tool the top of the wall is showing through the roof as per the image below. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

AC18 Issue with Sierra

We've discovered what appears to be an incompatibility issue with AC18 and Sierra. In Teamwork, we are unable to drag and drop content from a Layout Book to a Publisher Set. El Capitan Team members can do this, but our Sierra Guinea Pig has been unab...

Migrating BIM 19 to 20 - import users not working?

Hello, over weekend I was installing Bim server v20 in two companies. following Graphisoft migrating guide I try to import users from theirs current BIM 19 servers (one OSX v7006, second Win v5005) but without success. So I would like to check if any...

MichalD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse and scrolling

My good old mouse with the scroll on top doesn't seem to work well with the AC20. Does anyone have any idea how to get it work smoothly as it would with the older versions? Thanks,

Llian by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

License stuck on broken computer - how to get back?

Hello- One of our licenses was on/downloaded (through the Graphisoft License Manager Tool) onto a computer previously. The computer started having general operating issues (unrelated to ArchiCAD) and we had to remotely erase and re-install the whole ...

mntwt by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing photorendering palette (out of sight)

Formerly I used double monitors, now I had to change back to single. So the photorendering palette disappeared. Probably shows somewhere out of the range of the (single) monitor. I tried many things: -clicking in menu, then alt, then down arrow (to g...

sityu by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 installation question

Hi all, I have just installed Archicad 20 and I expected to see Archicad 19 be overwritten as part of the installation process. Does anyone know if I still need 19? is it safe to delete it? Thanks, Chris

External ssd for 2010 iMac?

I have two 27" iMacs: The first one is a 2010 2.93 ghz Intel Core i& w/ 12g ram and a ATI Radeon HD5750 1024 MB. 1T disc drive. It functions as the server. The second one is a 5k 27" late 2015 4ghz Intel core i7 w/24 GB ram and an AMD Radeon R9 M395X...

Don Lee by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes