Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

3D window problems

AC 21 is extremely slow in 3D. 1) It cuts elements very far from camera. 2) 3D cutting doesn't work, ac freezes every time I try to edit in 3D cut. 3) Sometimes everything is hidden in ac, but when I hit cmd+A, the selected elements' selection will b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Evoluent Vertical Mouse

Hi- I already posted with questions regarding the 3DConnexion CadMouse. I am also interested in finding out information regarding the Evoluent Vertical Mouse. Is anyone using one of these? How do you like it? How does it perform with Archicad? AC21? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3DCONNEXION CadMouse

Hi- Does anyone use the 3DConnexxion CadMouse for use with Archicad? AC21? It looks interesting. I am most interested in learning about your experience with the on screen Radial Menu functionality. Does it work with Archicad? Any thoughts or comments...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow archicad on macbook pro retina 15

Hello, I have a problem with the archicad from the 19th version, now I'm using 21. I have a student version and the latest updates. Some operations are incredibly slow, for example, it takes about 0.5 seconds to return some action. The click of eleme...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - IFC property preview

I cannot see the IFC property preview. Mapping is correct. Schedule is correct. Only the value in the property table in the settings dialog is not shown. Value is always 0.00 Is it a bug?

cattura archicad 15.png
alemanda by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Issues in 3D

I can't seem to see my selections in 3D, when you normally select an object in 3D it changes to 'Green' however when I do it, it dose not do that, so can't see what I have selected anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Monitor Resolution

What Computer monitor resolution is recommended (works best) for use with AC21? 5K? 4K? 2560 x 1440? 1920 x 1080? One monitor? Two monitors? What is "your" monitor resolution? Respectfully - Greg

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes