Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

DUAL SLi - ac 21

Hey All, can anyone shed some light on dual sli graphics cards being used with AC21. (and yes I completely understand that your CPU is more important) Has 21 been optimized any better for sli than older editions ? Anyone currently running dual sli ? ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow 3d window in archicad 19 and 20

Hello. I've got this strange problem: AC21 in OpenGL works perfect. I have over 75FPS. However, in Archicad 19 and 20 I get under 18FPS. The complexity of the model does not matter. Weather it's a simple wall or an entire neighborhood, the framerate ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 21 won't open - El Capitan and Sierra OS

Hi all - I'm a new forum member, but have used Archicad on and off for a few years. I just downloaded the education version of ArchiCAD 21 on my Mac and it won't open - with El Capitan or Sierra OS. It crashes every time - I've uninstalled, and reins...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot move guide lines in Mac's

Hello, Some of us who work with mac's in our office encountered a problem that we cannot move guide lines once they are placed. This really slows down our workflow in many cases. So I want to ask maybe there is solution for fixing this problem or is ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

When will AC move beyond OpenGL 2.0?

Does anybody have the impression ArchiCad's graphics performance is stuck at AC16 level? I think both the 2D and 3D clarity/precision and speed is not exactly following hardware capabilities that we currently run AC on? Is ArchiCad really able to uti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 and LG 5k

I'm moving to a MBP 15" and need to find a monitor to dock to. Some architects say just stick with the 15" screen. Can't do that. Need more. Therefore a question: who is working AC with a MBP and the LG UltraFine 5K monitor? Does this work?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC19 3D Explore window 'drifts' when stopped

Built a new PC this week with Windows 10, Quadro P600, and have AC19 and AC21 installed. AC21 has no issues. I have several projects to continue work on in AC19 and now when I move around in the 3d Explore window and then stop moving the view slowly ...

Best and optimal configuration for ArchiCAD

Hello there and Merry Christmas! We bought recently a new configuration for our office. In my opinion we have something in the middle class of computers: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GhZ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Video card: GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DDR5 HDD: A...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes