Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Mouse and scrolling

My good old mouse with the scroll on top doesn't seem to work well with the AC20. Does anyone have any idea how to get it work smoothly as it would with the older versions? Thanks,

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

License stuck on broken computer - how to get back?

Hello- One of our licenses was on/downloaded (through the Graphisoft License Manager Tool) onto a computer previously. The computer started having general operating issues (unrelated to ArchiCAD) and we had to remotely erase and re-install the whole ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing photorendering palette (out of sight)

Formerly I used double monitors, now I had to change back to single. So the photorendering palette disappeared. Probably shows somewhere out of the range of the (single) monitor. I tried many things: -clicking in menu, then alt, then down arrow (to g...

sityu by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 installation question

Hi all, I have just installed Archicad 20 and I expected to see Archicad 19 be overwritten as part of the installation process. Does anyone know if I still need 19? is it safe to delete it? Thanks, Chris

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

External ssd for 2010 iMac?

I have two 27" iMacs: The first one is a 2010 2.93 ghz Intel Core i& w/ 12g ram and a ATI Radeon HD5750 1024 MB. 1T disc drive. It functions as the server. The second one is a 5k 27" late 2015 4ghz Intel core i7 w/24 GB ram and an AMD Radeon R9 M395X...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech Mouse Setpoint Software Pan with center click?

Recently installed the "setpoint" software so that I could use the "forward and back and side to side buttons" on my Logitech mouse. This all works great except for the fact that the "pan" function associated with the center button click and hold, do...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Computer for BimX Render Only

Hi guys, so I have been reading through a lot of post in regards to best hardware specs and performance, but I have to open a new one, since our needs are more specific. We are working on really heavy interior TI models that we are trying to generate...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I download ArchiCAD 19 to re-install?

Hi all, Just after a little help late at night when the Help line is asleep. Can someone please tell me how I download and use ArchiCAD19 on a new laptop with no DVD rom and still have it on my PC as well? I was told ages ago that I could do it, but ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes