Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

How do I migrate from PC to Mac?

Hi everybody. I have ArchiCad 20 for PC and is about to switch platform to Mac. Is that migration easily done? Can I use the same CDs? Can I use the license on both computers? If not how do I remove the license authorization from the PC to the Mac. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 Orbit Shading

When I orbit in 3d view, the model changes to wireframe. When I stop orbiting, I have to click the "Shaded" button again, even though it's already selected. So, basically, every time I orbit, the shading disappears. After orbiting, I hit "Shaded" aga...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ground floor window half blank

Hi, I am looking for an answer everywhere on the web... For some reason my ground floor window is half blank ( the 1/4th of the window on top is blank) and when I zoom in or out this part doesn't show anything. It makes working a little difficult bec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

axonometry view in v20

Any idea why archiCAD would ONLY show my building info in perspective view while in 3d and NOT in axonometry? ALL layers are on, and renovation settings are set to show all. This has been an issue from the moment I started using v20 and have been wor...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How "limited" is Mac Intel Iris card?

I'd appreciate some advice on choosing a new MacBook to run ArchiCAD. My doubt is between these two models: https://www.apple.com/mac/compare/results/?product1=macbook-pro-2015-15&product2=macbook-pro-touchbar-15 In principle, my preference would be ...

Durval by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 20 Object Search Doesn't Always Work

Hi, Several people in our office have noticed an annoying intermittent problem. Sometimes when we go into the object tool settings dialog and search for an object (such as "WC" for WC 20 or "Cab" for any of the cabinets), no results are found. (In th...

Doors Problem

The doors are extruded and i can not change the height of them. I can only see them if I change the projection option in 2D. But in 3D it is not working (see pic.)

door.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Degree symbol of "°" appears as"?"

Everywhere in the program, menus, options, dimensions, tabs, schedules, etc, the angle degree symbol of "°" is replaced with "?" I had the same issue with AC19 I am using Win 10 Pro English, AC20 INT. Is it an Archicad issue or something related to W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes