Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Display bug: top part of the viewport always blank

The top part of the main viewport is totally white. Either if I'm in the Project/View/Layout or Plan/3d/elevation. I never see the top part of it. I tried everything: hide palettes, deleting add-ons, reinstalling, installing a trial version. Nothing ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

previous versions

I have student licence to ArchiCAD 19, I want to transfer files from 19 to 16. ArchiCAD can save the file as a version minus one. I can´t find version 17 to download. I found ArchiCAD 18 and 16 on myarchicad.com, but 17 I didn´t find. Thank you for h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC20 on MS Surface Pro 4

does anyone know if there are issues w/ running AC20 on MS surface pro 4? wife needs a tablet for work, and I'm about to head off to a conference and travel abroad for a few weeks and would prefer not to lug around a laptop for duration. i'll likely ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble setting the north arrow...

Hello - New to the forum and to ArchiCAD. I was able to find where to set the north arrow and that seemed fairly basic. However I noticed my elevations don't correspond to the direction I have set my north arrow on the floor plan. Am I missing someth...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 20 5025 and CM 6.04a License issue

After updating new CodeMeter driver and Archicad to v.5025 I got strange to invent reports. Archicad is opening very slowly or it freezes during the process. The problem occurs mostly on the computer containing all keys and we are not able to run Arc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 20 installation problem

Hello, i have problem with installation with archicad20. I downloaded AC20 installer from myarchicad.com, but when i start installation, it shows me a menu, however when i click "to install archicad", it does nothing. I tried install the newest versi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deselect in AC20

Hey there, Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issues and knows how to resolve it. For some reason I cant figure out, I have an issues trying to deselect my selections by pressing 'Esc' It wont even if I press it a few times still nothing, for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork Server and NAS

I've been looking into moving our small mac-based office's data onto NAS storage unit for ease of file sharing, RAID setup, and off-site synchronization. We're currently using Mac OS X Server, which is essentially an unsupported product and making me...