Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

How to draw a line when Shift+Tab does not work

Hi Guys, I'm currently a Student, using Archicad. I'm using archicad 20 and I've gone to draw a line, and usually I can click shift Then Tab, and I can input a measurement of the size line I would like. for some reason this isn't happening for me thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cpu or gpu

Hello I'm planning to buy a new laptop but i'm confused between two, the first one is better in gpu and the second is better in cpu, can you help me Option 1: 1_Clevo p177sm Cpu: i7-4710mq Gpu: gtx 970m Ram 16go Screen 17.3" Option 2: 2_alienware 17 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My notes have suddenly stopped showing

I am using Gill Sans.. The file was working perfectly fine yesterday. But today when I went to publish my set all my notes and tex disappeared... ironically you can still see what words are underlined, but not the words themselves. Everything looks f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Installer (AC 20) crashes on MAC OS SIERRA

My operation system is Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3 I downloaded an installer of Archicad 20. When i unpack .dmg file and open installer — it crashes after 2-3 seconds. I tried to download 19 Archicad - the same problem Developer's advice of downloading the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes