Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

High Screen Resolution and Archicad "Bugs"

Hello, I am writing this topic about a case that has been discusse but not concrete solutions so far presented. The matter concerns Monitor Resolution for Screens with high resolution. I have already read the articles: https://archicad-talk.graphisof...

agroni by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Clean up my display

As each new version of AC came out and I upgraded I just used the layout on my monitor that was the default (just being lazy). I have now decided that I would like to change the layout to something with less clutter/info. In the picture below is the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD SLOW START

Hi!! I got this problem with my software, my archicad ran very good until last weekend, I don't know what happened that made my software start so slowly. When I click on ARCHICAD to open it, brings up the initial logo and it frozes there, then it's g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank Screen when using Pan Tool (Mac, AC21)

For as long as I can remember, my drawing space goes blank whenever I'm moving around using the Pan tool. It happens in Worksheets, Views, all of it. The moment I discontinue use of the Pan tool, I can see things again. It happens across all projects...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairmaker crashing when closing

I'm just wondering if this is just me, or is anyone else out there unable to use Stairmaker. Using AC20 and Mac Serra. If I open an existing stair and make any changes, or really just open and close, AC crashes and opens bug reporter. This is serious...

Resolved! Downloading older Versions of ArchiCad

I need to download ArchiCad 19 and can't find where the downloads for older versions are hidden... only updates etc. I downloaded my original AC19 from the web onto the current machine. Now I'm switching and upgrading to a new computer and .. in tran...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD file size

Hello, I have a project.pln file and its size is 149 Mt. I have deleted everything from the file but it is still 149 Mt. When I save it to project.mod the size reduces to 950 kt. When save the project.mod back to project.pln the file size is 2 Mt. Wh...

KNA by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reference Line Flip Button

While drawing a wall, if the mouse passes over the reference line, the Reference Line Flip Button becomes disabled. Please see attached files. Archicad 21, Build 6000. Takis

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes