Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Computer restarts while working in 3D

First general information: I am working on my diploma thesis - an urban development project - so far I have modeled terrain consisting of about 45000 polygons (according to polycount add-on). The terrain is modeled from slabs using a magic wand to tr...

New Dell 15" computer

By the way I am thinking of buying the new 15" dell eps. Could you please post some comments about working and rendering with it. Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fundemental flaw with gridline offset in Elevations

so I have found a pretty fundamental flaw with the gridline offset function when displaying gridlines in Elevations please refer to my attached screenshots below East Elevation - I have shown the gridline B with a 700 offset (to the right towards Sec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 20 slow & Cinerender crash - MY SOLUTIONS

Dear ArchiCAD Community. Before i used AC20 i used AC12. AC12 was very fast compared to vanilla AC20. I could type several keyboard commands in fast order and AC12 did them without hesitation. Panning and zooming was above average. 2D & 3D were fast....

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 solo edition updates

My software says that it isn't up to date, but when I go into the download/update page from Graphisoft there isn't anything for Solo Edition. I'm running build 3013. Also, is there a template for residential? I had heard that there is a template, but...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank Screen

Running Archicad 21 on a Mac platform. Something glitched and now my screen is blank. Project map, view map, layout, all blank. I'm sure it's some button that got pushed, but I don't know how to fix it. I can see all the toolbars. I've tried opening ...

mukster by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Dokument - Problem Hidden Lines

Hej Guys i hope u can help me - i have a big problem with the 3D Document Settings in Archicad 21 Even if the "Show Hidden Lines" setting are turnd off, i still have them in my Dokument ...... im trying since 2 Days to get rid of them, but i have no ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes