Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

ArchiCAD activation fails to detect Java

Hello, I was asked to help an associate with ArchiCAD 19 activation (student version). The issue I encountered had to do with detecting Java. I enter the e-mail and serial number in activation prompt, click activate only to find out that ArchiCAD fai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mr Hand Font?

Does someone have a working Mr Hand font that you will share with me? I have one, but it's not working in AC 18 for whatever reason. I don't need all the fonts that come in that package for $60...I just want this one. Please????? I'm working on Mac V...

Bootcamp not finding Server License

Hello all, looking for a bit of wisdom here. I am not very familiar with Windows. All of the people in my office are running OS X and they are able to retrieve licenses from the Codemeter License Server just by opening ArchiCAD. We have one person no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One file overwrites another

This rather alarming situation has now happened to me twice. I opened a .pln file (say, "hospital.pln") and the project which appeared was another, ("school.pln"). It would appear that school.pln over-wrote hospital.pln The 2 files were in different ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

input devices

Hello all, is anyone successfully (and happily) using a tablet & pen instead of a mouse with ArchiCad on a Mac? My hands no longer like the mouse... Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'cannot save plan file'

WHY?...This is an ongoing project, we are making a major renovation, and ArchiCAD won't let me save either my .pla or .pln file...WHY? I NEED TO CHANGE THE FILE NAME, DATE AND SAVE, so the changes made today reflect where we were, but no matter what ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes