Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Open in Demo Mode

Hi. Does anyone know if you can open a pln file in Demo mode? We have a Network license which enables 3 users to use Archicad in the office at the same time. However, sometimes people need to open a model just to look at it or get some detail informa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sluggish Performance with AMD Threadripper 1950X

Our hole office made the switch to the new AMD Ryzen processors. We are very happy with the performance but have one problem. One of our machine is a Threadripper 1950X. The rendering performance is just brutal. But when we select the zone settings e...

Solo Project: Object unable to edit?

Very strange issue where one user is able to edit objects (ie - delete) while another user cannot. The file is not opened simultaneously, both users are using the same version of AC. Noticed that the object is locked for one user, but not the other, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird mouse point

So I've been having this problem with my mouse cursor and its driving me bananas. Whil working and clicking / selecting items it will randomly change into the small crosshair cursor and refuse to go back to the normal Windows cursor, when its changed...

Middle mouse button click - zooms out to outerspace

I would like to report a bug or glitch which has been happening to my Archicad in most of my projects now. When I double click mouse middle button (zoom to extents), it takes me far far away from the project origin. I can see some lines going nowhere...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Option Command D" keystroke not working.

Hi everyone - I have been away from this forum for years. I just upgraded to AC21 on Mac OSX. I am setting up my shortcuts and I have noticed AC21 will not respond to the shortcut "OPTION COMMAND D". It will not allow me to drag a copy by using the k...

rm by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 slow

I am using AC21 on a small project and find some of its operations much slower that I am used to in previous versions. When I select la working on a model, the scrolled list takes measurable time to appear. When I scroll this list up or down, it take...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

High Sierra 10.13.3 is out

The long awaited update to High Sierra is out (6 public beta versions later!). How does this Apple update impact the updating of ARCHICAD 21 and the re-release of the last upgrade? Also: Has anyone installed the High Sierra upgrade yet? Is ARCHICAD p...

CTRL+E act like CTRL+C

Hi Everyone I'm using a Lenovo 580 laptop with AC20 (6005 update). If I press ctrl+e to rotate an object, the software act like I pressed ctrl+c. And because of this, every time I will rotate an object I have to click on the icon to rotate it, instea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DUAL SLi - ac 21

Hey All, can anyone shed some light on dual sli graphics cards being used with AC21. (and yes I completely understand that your CPU is more important) Has 21 been optimized any better for sli than older editions ? Anyone currently running dual sli ? ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes