Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Model moving extremely slow

Our office is working on a 19,000 sf under roof house and the file size is 67,867 KB. It was moving a little slower than some of our other houses (expected because it's larger), but after I curved a couple of the exterior walls that have windows and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

windows 10 - apple mouse gestures eqivelent

ok windows 10 users, i'm contemplating switching back. windows has finally started to implement gestures for touchpads like mac, however 1 crucial area is the mouse and swiping between virtual desktops. Can windows do this and with a windows mouse ? ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 getting stuck while switching tabs

HI, I am facing a really irritating amount of delay while switching between tabs on ArchiCAD 19 (4006 INT)even when I have made no changes to the file. The project is not very complex but still it is making working very difficult. I faced no problems...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard shortcuts problem

Hi I work with Archicad 19 and I have a problem with keyboard shortcuts which occurs when I forget to switch my keyboard Language to English. So if I press Ctrl+Shift+D to drag a copy while the active language is "Greek" is not working. Switching bac...

Takis by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Display Issue

Has anyone else experienced the following issue? I can't seem to get a response from Graphisoft Support, even though I am an ArchiPLUS subscriber. I've had this happen on several project files. I'm running the latest Mac OS X (El Capitan v10.11.3) Th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

really slow when zoomed in

i have a MBP 2009 running AC 19 which is performing quite well considering, but lately when i zoom right in for small detailed work it slows right down to the point where it will execute an action about once every 2 seconds and i will even get the be...

Error on deleting floors

I am getting an error when deleting floors. The ArchiCAD crashes! I`ve already tried to clean the objects at the floor before, and also delete other one, without success. Do I need to start another file and copy all the stuff? Or there`s another solu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes