Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Downloading older Versions of ArchiCad

I need to download ArchiCad 19 and can't find where the downloads for older versions are hidden... only updates etc. I downloaded my original AC19 from the web onto the current machine. Now I'm switching and upgrading to a new computer and .. in tran...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD file size

Hello, I have a project.pln file and its size is 149 Mt. I have deleted everything from the file but it is still 149 Mt. When I save it to project.mod the size reduces to 950 kt. When save the project.mod back to project.pln the file size is 2 Mt. Wh...

KNA by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reference Line Flip Button

While drawing a wall, if the mouse passes over the reference line, the Reference Line Flip Button becomes disabled. Please see attached files. Archicad 21, Build 6000. Takis

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to upgrade a PC to an SSD

Unfortunately the PCs were ordered before I started working for this company. With that said, they were ordered as normal workstation and not for performance within CAD. I normally run my OS and Archicad on a SSD, and everything else on a secondary h...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairmaker add-on is missing

Hi, all. I'm a newbie, running AC21 Solo Build 5024. I'm not finding StairMaker in my add-on folder and I can't find where to download it online. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Big thanks! Bill

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen Set gets overwritten

I am encountering an interesting problem where ARCHICAD overwrites my Modelling pen set (coloured) with my Publishing pen set (B&W). This has happened often enough that I know it's not me, but too infrequently for me to figure out a cause. I have 6 p...

Bruce by Advocate
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes