Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 17 read only locked file

Hello. Got a problem with a file not sure if it's wibu or file corruption I tried to open a read only copy of a master file my colleague was in and it crashed my archicad. After that couldn't open that file on my computer or any save as of it. It was...

Phixy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3d window object selection issue AC19

Hello, the problem should be clear from the picture (incorrect position of selection nodes and edges, and distorted and like floating textures while rotating model). The last time i've encountered this i have just copied the project to a new file and...

1.JPG

Trace Reference is so slow

Is there at the Forum are still having problems after the update fixes AC19-4011 that the decline in performance on the Trace Reference is activated when the great work will be very slow? This is to make the selection on the Pet Palette Edge just so ...

Persistent problem after a new CodeMeter dongle

Hello! New CodeMeter dongle had its licence updated for ArchiCad 19. After that there's been an unexplained problem I can't solve. Can there be a problem in ADSL settings? It is using bridged connection to get through or maybe a NAT problem? Or maybe...

MkieS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems coping and pasting with one file

Hi, I'm having a really weird issue with a file. When I copy something it takes a while, the color flywheel starts and the when I paste the element be it a wall, slab or object it pastes an exploded view. Now it sometimes doesn't even copy and I get ...

Apple machines fan noise with ArchiCAD 19

ArchiCAD 19 promises backgroud calculations - faster opening 3D and elevation views. Older ArchiCADs run silently on Retina MacBook Pro and iMac. Does always on background calculation mean that MAcBook Pro and iMac has constantly humming fans?

Jussi_ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes