Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Cinerender crash

I ve got a big problem. When I press render or render settings the program just stopped and stay like 5 minute. After that i got an error (see the image). I ve got a new computer I7 8700K, 16 GB Ram, nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8 GB Ram. I tried the following...

FB_IMG_1511196169477.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad graphics

Hello all, My girlfriend bought a new laptop recently, but after installing ArchiCAD there is a small but annoying problem. The resolution of her screen is 1920x1080 on a 15.6 inch screen. On this resolution the graphics are perfect, but the size of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-ons

Hi everyone, I have a simple question but i cant seem to find it anywhere online. I would like to know if the add-ons that I load on my computer at the office will be loaded on all other computers on the BIM-Server from the office, or if this this to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D window problems

AC 21 is extremely slow in 3D. 1) It cuts elements very far from camera. 2) 3D cutting doesn't work, ac freezes every time I try to edit in 3D cut. 3) Sometimes everything is hidden in ac, but when I hit cmd+A, the selected elements' selection will b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Evoluent Vertical Mouse

Hi- I already posted with questions regarding the 3DConnexion CadMouse. I am also interested in finding out information regarding the Evoluent Vertical Mouse. Is anyone using one of these? How do you like it? How does it perform with Archicad? AC21? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3DCONNEXION CadMouse

Hi- Does anyone use the 3DConnexxion CadMouse for use with Archicad? AC21? It looks interesting. I am most interested in learning about your experience with the on screen Radial Menu functionality. Does it work with Archicad? Any thoughts or comments...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow archicad on macbook pro retina 15

Hello, I have a problem with the archicad from the 19th version, now I'm using 21. I have a student version and the latest updates. Some operations are incredibly slow, for example, it takes about 0.5 seconds to return some action. The click of eleme...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - IFC property preview

I cannot see the IFC property preview. Mapping is correct. Schedule is correct. Only the value in the property table in the settings dialog is not shown. Value is always 0.00 Is it a bug?

cattura archicad 15.png
alemanda by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes