Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 19 INSANELY SLOW to launch

I just updated software from Apple, and what had been tediously slow has slowed even further. ( More than 10 minutes to launch program and open file. This is after a cold boot. Is my Mac too slow? Is the operating system causing a log jamb? While wor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC19 Cinerender problems following 4013

Has this been answered? Searched the forum and can't see anything. Found some mention of it on a Google search. Since installing 4013, Cinerender has stalled. In the surface editor, the beach ball does not load in the CR tab of the surface editor dia...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17/19 - Macbook Pro compatibility

I have bought a 15” MB Pro w/- Retina display in preparation for using it for archicad 17 (soon to upgrade to 19). However I have noticed that I have chosen the 2.2ghz model w/- Intel Iris Pro Graphics. I am not very clued up on performance requireme...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC19 a Big Let Down

We had high expectations for AC19 .... but its performance had become beyond frustrating. AC18 seems lightening fast compared to AC19. I don't think I am the first to mention this, but any operations with the 3D window when cut planes are active are ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse

Hi, I have started out with archicad and am using my trackpad on my macbook, but would like to try a mouse. Is there any particular mouse that is recommended, and is there anyone that just uses their trackpad and is happy with that?

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes