Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

corrupted pln and bpn file

Hello, We had saved a file yesterday but today it could not be opened, neither the .bpn could be opened. It also failed to repair. on duplicating the .bpn it turned to 3.4GB (from 2.4 GB original size), While running the disk utility, it showed that ...

Surfaces display issue

Hi, I'm having a problem with one particular file that's displaying surfaces all wrong. See the attached image. The bottom image shows how this particular surface typically displays, and top other is in the problem file. Both pictures are from files ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation filter warning ungroups pasted elements

Hi everyone! I've been a long time fan, thought I'd join in. First off, the default renovation status of elements to be modeled isn't fixed to saved reno filters (should be, imho). Instead, the default status shifts linearilly from existing, to demo,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating several templates at once.

Hi, Our company is upgrading from AC19 to AC20 and we have a large number of templates (about 120) and I would like to upgrade the project preferences, attributes and masters without opening every job one by one. Is it possible to deploy a series of ...

AC21 MacOS High Sierra Performance Issues

I recently upgraded my OS to High Sierra and since then I have experienced a significant performance problem when editing text labels - stretching the text box, moving the pointer, mirroring, etc. Each time a command such as these is activated, Archi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

shifting toolbar is slow

Dear forum members! In Drawing 2D in AC18 and AC20, the toolbar (left bar) slowly fills the shifts. For example, if I switch from line to text or anything. If, for example, I select a text but there was a line in the toolbar before selecting it so it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - updating drawing on layout

Hi, I've recently update to win 10. In AC21 I'm now facing a strange behaviour during layout drawing update process. When I open a layout, drawing update process takes longer than before and in particular it seems that drawing update stops when I swi...

alemanda by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - Fills Visible in Views but not sheets

there are fills that are not showing up in drawings on layouts, even though they are clearly showing in the view. When you select the drawings you can see the fills as if the pen of the fill is white, even though in the view the pen of the fill is no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes