Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Codemeter and El Capitan

Macbook Pro/El Capitan Codemeter 5.22a Every time I close the lid the mac thinks CM is a disk which is not ejected properly. From that point it will not recognise CM in that port without a restart. Any suggestions about how to resolve this really irr...

Disabled shortcuts

Hi, I am new in archicad, currently creating my first educational project and i faced a problem. After working some time on my project my shortcuts got disabled.. for example the CTRL+U (Multiply) command, however if i double click on a object point ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Generic wall/shell problem

hy, can someone tell me why in my Generic wall/shell i can't see all the wall composite types. i attached 2 image , in first there are just a few walls composite and in the second is full

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Defaults over multiple licences

Hello, I work in an office where we have 3 machines and 2 licences for ArchiCAD Solo. I would like to move the templates and work environment profiles so that they can be accessed from the central server. At the moment they are under the application ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 arrow/marquee glitch

i keep getting a weird glitch where i have the arrow selection tool activated, i click once, it starts to form the selection box, but then won't click to define the second point, and im essentially stuck in the tool, cant slect or do anything else, a...

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17 read only locked file

Hello. Got a problem with a file not sure if it's wibu or file corruption I tried to open a read only copy of a master file my colleague was in and it crashed my archicad. After that couldn't open that file on my computer or any save as of it. It was...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes