Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

What version is my old .pln file?

Is there any way to determine which ArchiCAD version was used to save an old .pln file? I'm on a Mac. Get Info doesn't give me the AC version that created the file. I think it used to tell me, but no longer. I guess I could open it with AC21 and see ...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Layers list

Getting quickly the desired layer by typing first letters/numbers of the layer name works only if the first two letters/numbers are different. In my template I use numbers to identify layers ... it happens that typing 180 in quick sequence I get the ...

cattura archicad 8.png
alemanda by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevations + Sections Auto-Regenerate

Elevations and sections are auto-regenerating (not rebuilding) every time the views are accessed. The same occurs on layouts. Elevations and sections are all set to manual rebuild. Model rebuild is disabled under Work Environment. This is in ArchiCAD...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

License Manager Tool problem

Hi all, after updating/reinstalling the LMT, I no longer see my software key listed. I am logged in, and the online License Pool states the license key is downloaded to my laptop... I've restarted, reinstalled, ... Are their any suggestions how to so...

B_E_A_T_ by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes