Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Upgrade Hardware Key on Windows 10 Server

Is it ok to upgrade my hardware key on my Mac and then plug it into our Windows 10 Server to use with the BIMServer software? I've tried to update the Hardware Key on the Windows Server but the License Manager software can not see it yet on my Mac th...

Cannot stretch polygonal wall

I am having trouble stretching a polygonal wall. The stretch command does not appear in the pet palette (which only shows move, rotate, mirror, elevate and multiply) and it does not respond when I type in the command manually either. I am able to str...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Toolbar problems archicad 21

If I bring in a toolbar by either right clicking in the toolbar area or selecting it from the window tab in the menu bar the toolbar comes in as expected configured horizontally. If I drag this horizontally oriented toolbar outside of the toolbar are...

Toolbar vertical BUG top.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 IS NOT PRINTING ON HP DESIGNJET 500

Hi, I am trying to print to HP Designjet 500 but there is a driver conflict. Driver 6.1 for the above printer is not recognized at all by Archicad. The newest driver version 8.1 it is recognized but printer gives error 61.05. Operating system: Window...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

marquee window zoom issue

For some reason when I a marquee an area to study in 3d, the 3d window will not let me zoom, pan, or change my view position. When I try to zoom in it automatically will snap right back to the default view of when the window opened up. Also it only d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Would this be the best place to start

Im a small builder and in my spare time, i like to learn new skills and its crossed my mind to learn how to design my own garages/house plans. I know itll be a long road and it would work out cheaper to hire an architect for this if i priced in my ow...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes