Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Distance Dialogue box won't go away

this has been happening to me randomly for years: the "distance" box appears with my cursor and will not go away. Some sort of bug but it happens often enough that it is annoying. If I click around in the View Map, section to plan for instance it usu...

License manager - Error codes

Hello all, I have been having issues with the License Manager Tool, I have the license stuck in the "cloud" and not able to download it. I am getting error messages. Two days in a row. Does anyone have any suggestions? Already sent a tech support req...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help understanding AC20 use of hardware

Hello, We are in the process of trying to specify a number of new workstations. We are looking at a decent jump in performance and as such are trying to really get to the bottom of what hardware ArchiCAD uses and when. We are trying to decipher if Ar...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

cinerender crash with archicad 20

Hi, In archicad 20 cinerender is not working. In the surface palette when switching to cinerender settings the previews stay black and I get an error message saying: Cinerender by maxon add-on has unexpectedly stopped working Archicad should be resta...

ArchiCAD 19 Crashes with Nvidia GTX970

Hello, as stated in the title, I have a problem between ArchiCAD 19 and my Nvidia GTX970 GPU. The programm seems to crash randomly with a GPU kernel error message (see the attached image, sorry for the bad picture). After subsequent nvidia drivers up...

2016-07-09.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 lagging 2D interface

Hi everyone, i have noticed a problem with the 2D interface of Archicad and don't find any solution. When using it with the standard interface, it works "fine" if nothing is draw. When i try to show few buttons in the palette, even only one, it start...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes