Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

archicad 20 installation problem

Hello, i have problem with installation with archicad20. I downloaded AC20 installer from myarchicad.com, but when i start installation, it shows me a menu, however when i click "to install archicad", it does nothing. I tried install the newest versi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deselect in AC20

Hey there, Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issues and knows how to resolve it. For some reason I cant figure out, I have an issues trying to deselect my selections by pressing 'Esc' It wont even if I press it a few times still nothing, for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork Server and NAS

I've been looking into moving our small mac-based office's data onto NAS storage unit for ease of file sharing, RAID setup, and off-site synchronization. We're currently using Mac OS X Server, which is essentially an unsupported product and making me...

AC 16 takes forever to load pls help!

AC 16, with 4010 win 7 pro 64 bit sp1 codemeter Archicad now takes about 20 - 30 min to load a file. Seeking direction optimizing settings- cmstick is on port 22350, how do i tell Archicad to use that port and not spend all day scanning?? Are there r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard shortcuts failure

The following bug shows up repeatedly with any version of ArchiCAD. No matter how many times I re-start the program, sometimes the keyboard shortcuts do not function. In this particular case, I have been trying to drag the element by pressing CTRL + ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC20 laptop GPU - once more :)

Hi, I've been in the market for a new laptop for a while now. I currently have a BTO (local Clevo-based brand) i7 laptop with a geforce gtx 560m that is getting 6 years old! I was waiting for wider availability of Pascal cards (geforce 1050 and up) a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 Speed Issues

Is anyone else experiencing general speed issues in 20? Have only advanced one job up from 19 and (granted if does have a reasonable size mesh but) it is pretty slow on rebuilds, devastatingly slow on 3D generation and editing, and all round just not...

JaseBee by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Project repeatedly becoming corrupted

Hello everyone, I'm hoping you've all had your coffee this morning as I've got a bit of a problem and I'm not sure what I can do about it... The project has been ongoing for several months as a shared/teamwork project worked on locally by 3 or 4 peop...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect encoding

Hello. I have a problem with the encoding (see attachment). Macbook Pro Os X El Capitan (English) Archicad 20 (Russian) First time installed on this mac.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes