Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

IfcMaterial mapping by IfcExport

Is there a workaround for overriding the Building Material mapping to IfcMaterial. When Exporting to Ifc, ArchiCAD fills the IfcMaterial string with the predefined Building Material. Building Materials are usefull for giving materials priority. In th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to draw a line when Shift+Tab does not work

Hi Guys, I'm currently a Student, using Archicad. I'm using archicad 20 and I've gone to draw a line, and usually I can click shift Then Tab, and I can input a measurement of the size line I would like. for some reason this isn't happening for me thi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cpu or gpu

Hello I'm planning to buy a new laptop but i'm confused between two, the first one is better in gpu and the second is better in cpu, can you help me Option 1: 1_Clevo p177sm Cpu: i7-4710mq Gpu: gtx 970m Ram 16go Screen 17.3" Option 2: 2_alienware 17 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My notes have suddenly stopped showing

I am using Gill Sans.. The file was working perfectly fine yesterday. But today when I went to publish my set all my notes and tex disappeared... ironically you can still see what words are underlined, but not the words themselves. Everything looks f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes