Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Archicad 20 and Windows 7 pro 64 bit

The ARCHICAD 20 Electronic Delivery Instructions lists only 64 bit Windows 10 & 8.1. So....will ArchiCAD 20 work with Windows 7 pro 64bit? I am leery of upgrading to windows 10 BUT if I have to it would be nice to do it while it is free. Any thoughts...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow moving model in 3D

Hello, I hope I'm not asking a redundant question already answered, if I am I apologize. My issue is that I have a model that was functioning great, i.e. moving fast in 3D when I orbit and zoom, when I last saved it. It has been a bout 3 weeks since ...

WALL REFERENCE LINE

Hi, I have this problem: While drawing a wall, if first accidentally pass my mouse over "Guide Line" or "Cutting Plane" then "Reference Line Location button" gets disable and doesn't get back to enable, so I cannot flip the wall. I have to press esca...

Wall Reference Line 01.png
Takis by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

asking for help

i am a new archcad 19 user and i would like to be helped on how to get an authentification key...please help me dear friends

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD activation fails to detect Java

Hello, I was asked to help an associate with ArchiCAD 19 activation (student version). The issue I encountered had to do with detecting Java. I enter the e-mail and serial number in activation prompt, click activate only to find out that ArchiCAD fai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mr Hand Font?

Does someone have a working Mr Hand font that you will share with me? I have one, but it's not working in AC 18 for whatever reason. I don't need all the fonts that come in that package for $60...I just want this one. Please????? I'm working on Mac V...