Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

ArchiCAD 12 and Mac OSX 10.10 / 10.9.5 / 10.7.5

Greetings dear ArchiCAD community, i am an architect from a small three person architects office in Germany and tend to this forum to seek help for a problem i cannot solve any more. We are running ArchiCAD 12 build 2782 (latest build, no Teamwork) o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

versions of ArchiCAD and individual WIBU keys

I have a couple questions regarding versions of ArchiCAD and individual WIBU keys. I am currently working on ArchiCAD v.14 (yes I know behind the times). I have some interns to interview that are learning on v. 17 will their WIBU keys be able to open...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reversed dimensions

I have installed my program on a windows 8 computer and all the dimn. are reversed as I work as well as when printing all previous drawings. I have read the posts on this subject and have reviewed the language settings and find all of them are US Eng...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Nvidia video card

Hello - does anyone have experience or info regarding AC16 (or any AC) running through an Nvidia Quadro K5000 for Mac? Thanks, Leif

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

UN-installation question

Am trying to uninstall AC 16 to make some room on the laptop for AC 19. I get an error message ......see below. Does anyone know the correct Java program to download for this issue. Have been at the website noted on the message box but there are many...

Java runtime message.JPG

Wall setting challenges

On a 3D platform view interface, the WALL get so big and out of range despite several attempts to reset , sometimes it just hang up and crashes.Please help.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes