Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Problems coping and pasting with one file

Hi, I'm having a really weird issue with a file. When I copy something it takes a while, the color flywheel starts and the when I paste the element be it a wall, slab or object it pastes an exploded view. Now it sometimes doesn't even copy and I get ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple machines fan noise with ArchiCAD 19

ArchiCAD 19 promises backgroud calculations - faster opening 3D and elevation views. Older ArchiCADs run silently on Retina MacBook Pro and iMac. Does always on background calculation mean that MAcBook Pro and iMac has constantly humming fans?

Jussi_ by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Cyrillic Alphabet and Composite Walls

Hello! I'm currently having a problem with materials I have named in Cyrillic and using them in Composites. When selecting them in Composites they appear as ??? ???? as each question mark represents one Cyrillic letter. I'm using ArchiCAD 19 Educatio...

archicad ss.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New notebook for CAD systems (Intel Core i7 5500U)

Hello people, I have one question, I want to buy a new notebook (no computer), which I want to use for CAD systems, because I am student of architecture. I want to buy someone like this https://www.alza.de/EN/asus-k501lb-dm049h-blue-sk-version-d28995...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

entering numerical values

I don't know what I've done accidentally. When I type in 45 for 45' high wall, I got 5' 4". I need to move my cursor behind 5, and type a 4 in order to get 54'. This only happens at one of my computers, and the others don't have the problem. Is there...

Problem - Unable to change certain settings

I'm new to Archicad and am having a problem with certain object options not being saved after I select them. For example, as in the attached series of screenshots, if I try to select any option with a sideways arrow selector (such as 'Show on Stories...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New computer or not??$??

I currently have an iMac 27" mid 2011... 3.1 12GB 1TB ST31000528AS... SATA Disk, whatever that is (Fusion?). I am going to undertake a big, long term rendering project. I have several hundred plan files I want to generate new CineRender for. I have l...

Time for a new plotter HP T520 or the HP T120...

Hi everyone. My old HP Designjet 500 plus has finally had its day. The T520 is $3k extra, but has HPGL/2 connectivity, 1G memory. The T120 has 256MB memory, no HPGL/2 and may be considerably slower. Is anyone using either of these machines and how do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes