Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Installer issue

Hi there, First time caller. I am an IT consultant and doing some work for my customer who is uses archicad. We have a nice shiny new grunty laptop with win10. When he tries to install archicad the animation pops up like something is happening ( an a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CODEMETER FOR AC 17

Hi, I have been using the wibu key up to my current AC17 and I understand that the AC20 comes with the codemeter that will replace the wibu key. Does anyone know if the codemeter will open earlier versions? Thanks,

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

COMPOSITE WALLS IN 3D VIEWS

Hi, composite walls in 3D marquee view are not displayed correctly, both in AC19 & AC20. Comparing the same structure with normal walls, they do not appear any problem. I have tried to change material priorities but you get something, you loose somet...

WALLS 3D.jpg
Takis by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD's use of Hardware

If my understanding of ArchiCAD operations is correct, during most 2D operation such as showing trace references, panning, zooming etc ArchiCAD can only use 1 cpu core (being specific not one physical CPU core but one logical processor. Why? I cannot...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Old dog - new tricks

Hi AC gurus! I have rarely touched AC since using version 12 several years back. I knew AC 12 quite well. Just downloaded AC 20 demo and I have to admit, I have a lot to relearn. But I noticed it seems some functions were made more "intuitive/automat...

rm by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading 15 to 20

Hi, I have a new you-beaut computer in preparation of the upgrade to ac20. I have previously been using AC15. I had intended to finish my old projects in AC15 on my old machine. This morning I came in and the old machine is looking pretty dead. I wou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC20 slow screen redraw

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. Archicad 20 screen redraw in the 2D windows is super slow, about 3 frames a second and sometimes worse. The 3D window is fine. It doesn't matter which window - layout, a blank window with a few lines, it happ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes