Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Cannot wirte output line"

Hello. I'm trying to save my ArchiCAD drawing as an ifc. file. But when I do ArchiCAD writes "Warning! Cannot write output line" and won't save the ifc. file. Can anybody help me with this, please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 18

-cannot see anything no library when opening a saved files in Archicad 18 report says: "Applications/GRAPHISOFT/ArchiCAD 18ArchiCAD Partition size : 4194288 K Unused in temporary folder : 248123.6 MB Can't find picture file: Rietveld Lino, called at ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't run my archicad 17

Hi, I have a Macbook pro 13" from the late 2011, it has a: -processor 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 -Memory 4GB - OS X Yosemite version 10.10 i just downloaded the archicad 17 trial, and applied for the student license. when i tried to run the archicad insta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 (3006) - Horrible Lag

Looks like I'm the only one again!? I started a new project in Archicad 18, but right now I'm so frustrated that I think I'm going to go back to 17. It lag's all the time and freezes for seconds at a time. Is anybody else experiencing this. I have Ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible ArchiCAD Memory Leak Problem?

Morning all, I have a problem running 2 or more instances of ArchiCAD at the same time. This is a new issue as I've been running the program on my computer for just about a year now and this has only cropped up in the past couple months. Basically th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad licence was not found

Hello all, I'm having problems with the installation of the software. I'm a student, and I applied for the student version. I received an email saying "You have been successfully approved for a 1-year Serial Number." I downloaded the software and whe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Uninstalling AC17

Hello all! A few months ago, I had updated to ArchiCAD 18 but left version 17 on there in case I needed to go back to those files. Having realized that I will not need this, I have been trying to uninstall ArchiCAD 17 for weeks now to no avail. I kee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Nvidia/FirePRo lineup cards what to choose?

Hi, I am willing to upgrade my videocard with the new lineups but on ArchiCAD's site - http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/technotes/video-cards/recommended-video-cards-for-archicad-18/ there aren't any tests of the new ones. The one that really confuse...

shtarkel by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes