Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

New iMac

Hi: The new iMacs finally came out and while a not a huge upgrade it's time to get a new one. I plan to get the 27"5k with: -4.0ghz i7 +$250.00 -Add my own memory ? -AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4gig video +$250.00 -3tb Fusion +$100.00 OR 512 GB SSD +$200.00 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad freezing during 3d pan

Hello, my archicad will freeze while in 3d and while zooming in or out and while using pan (has done it in both instances). The problem is that my entire computer will freeze including the time on my desktop. i have to shut the entire system down in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with decimals, only accepts full numbers

Hello everyone! I'm having some trouble in ArchiCAD 18. I'm working in a new laptop and it's the only computer where it happens, and it happens in all the files. Archicad doesn't accept decimals. If I move 1,50m it will only move 1,00m, or if I place...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 19 Director Player Error

I wanted to install Archicad 19 Edu version on my Mac (Yosemite 10.10.5) but I got this error and I cant find anything about how to fix it. The installation wont even start. It just says whats on the picture...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random display problems

Greetings all. I recently got Archicad 19 and I somehow "inherited" a problem I had in Archicad 18. This problem appeared randomly, then somehow disappeared and reverted to its normal form, however after a couple of days, the problem reappeared and n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AMD APU's

Hello, I have an alright workstation at home, but I will soon need a much more portable system, preferably a little mini itx build. I didnt want to spend a huge amount on this, and I dont think I will be doing much rendering either, but id like to be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes