Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AC20 Vector Icons available

hi all, any idea how to get hands on the new (super nice) looking UI icons of AC20 in vector format? We would like to use them in our internal manuals and workflow charts. In vectorized form these would look much more crispy thanks! Florian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop the blinking?

I don't know why but Archicad seems to like making it's taskbar button(s) blink for no reason (given enough time every instance will have it's button blinking even if it's idling). Is there a way to control how it blinks or is there a way to shut it ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting bugs ... ???

Does GS have a system in place where users like myself can report bugs. I have used AC20 for half a day and have come across multiple bugs but no way to report them. To be honest I would rather see longer time between releases but much better beta te...

jakubc7 by Advocate
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad big project slows down, eventually crashes

Hello, fellow archicad enthusiasts. At the moment I am working on a big project that consists out of a building with 8 floors, different outer walls. The problem lies within the heavy workload during shifting elements or adjusting walls, it slows dow...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad file converter problems in windows 7

I was in process of migrating old archicad projects. My OS is Windows 7pro 64bit. All was working well and I could use the Archicad 7,9 & 10 converters successfully. As all was working I refrained from the free Windows 10 upgrade. Since a windows "cr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PC Config for ArchiCad/Artlantis

Hi I have a following configuration for my ArchiCAD workstation: HP Z210 workstation with Xeon E3-1270 (4 cores w/HT, 3.4GHz), 20GB of RAM, Nvidia GTX960 OC card. The drivers are in latest available versions, the OS (Windows 10) has the latest set of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to open "PhotoRendering Settings" window

Dear, After days and days of searching for a solution and reading forums, google-ing and trying to find out what is wrong, I decided to ask you. I can not open "PhotoRendering Settings" window! I am using Archicad 19. Yes, I tried with ctrl+F10, than...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 20, slow to load, sluggish in 3d

Im finding archicad 20 very slow to load even small files, and the performance in 3d open gl is sluggish to the point of being nearly unusable in 3d. and i have a pretty good machine: HP Zbook 17 32 gb ram intel Core i7 @2.8ghz

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes