Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Trouble with "Custom Scale" printing

Just installed 19 and started my first 19 project. When I attempt to print and choose a "Custom Scale", I get a spinning/waiting cursor icon and it hangs. Is anyone else seeing this problem? Any ideas how to correct it? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardware Brokers?

I'm seeing that a really amazingly tweaked desktop could be pretty cool to set up, however I do not have the knowledge of what is out there right now and how to set it up? For example I don't know what it means to "overclock" something. I don't know ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

External link error: ArchiCad 17 w/ Yosemite

We just upgraded most of the computers in the office to Yosemite, and immediately started having an issue with ArchiCAD 17 updating placed external images on a teamwork project. They won't update; they appear in the file manager as missing. If we del...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 12 and Mac OSX 10.10 / 10.9.5 / 10.7.5

Greetings dear ArchiCAD community, i am an architect from a small three person architects office in Germany and tend to this forum to seek help for a problem i cannot solve any more. We are running ArchiCAD 12 build 2782 (latest build, no Teamwork) o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

versions of ArchiCAD and individual WIBU keys

I have a couple questions regarding versions of ArchiCAD and individual WIBU keys. I am currently working on ArchiCAD v.14 (yes I know behind the times). I have some interns to interview that are learning on v. 17 will their WIBU keys be able to open...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reversed dimensions

I have installed my program on a windows 8 computer and all the dimn. are reversed as I work as well as when printing all previous drawings. I have read the posts on this subject and have reviewed the language settings and find all of them are US Eng...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes