Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Archicad 17 working in perspective 3d very buggy

Jittery navigation. Orbit movement propels the viewer far away from the model Magnet does not work Selection by vertex or line picks up objects far beyond the visible. ...we must be about to go for tender. have culled all non essential layouts, textu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running both educational and commercial versions

Hey, is there anyway to install / run both Educational and Commercial versions on the same pc? I have both licenses and have problems with team projects at University since I am running a commercial version and co-students have the educational versio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade pc

Hi, i want to upgrade my pc for archicad and artlantis. Current config: i5-2500K + SCYTHE NINJA 3 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz 120 GB SSD NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB 500W FORTRON AURUM GOLD motherboard GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Budget approx. 600 EUR / 700 USD. Thanks fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17 - project won't save changes

Hey Guys I'm troubleshooting a really weird issue with one Archicad project file. - Hardware & Software information; -- Archicad version 17, build 6004 64bit (fully licenced). -- Windows 7 64bit with SP1 + all current updates -- Workstation - HP Z230...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download Training Series PDFs?

Hello, I'm changing jobs to an ArchiCAD firm and I am trying to get to the training series PDF booklets on the archicad main page...and it sends me to myarchicad.com which then gives me no links for downloading the PDFs. I tried to dig around my arch...

joypog by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Slooow in AC18

When I put a hotspot down on a line in 18 it takes about 5 seconds for it to show up...same with other things... Anyone have this problem, and what to do about it..?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iMac with windows keyboard...many issues

I have just bought a new iMac 27inch OS X 10.9.4 and have an ergonomic wireless keyboard/mouse & numeric pad. I am working in ArchiCAD 18 and have had to reconfigure my keyboard significantly. There are a couple of keys/shortcuts that are not complyi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Difficulty Upgrading ArchiCAD (in Australia)

I am using ArchiCAD 16 at the moment, and I am the only one using it in our office. But we have three licenses for ArchiCAD 16 from when there were more draftsmen working here. We have decided to upgrade to 18, but when I contacted Graphisoft Austral...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes