Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

MSi WS72 or METABOX

hey all, is anybody using a MSI WS72 or METBOX Prime-X P750DM workstation laptop looking at purchasing a new machine in a few days, can decide at the moment. but general specs are something like this: 15 or 17 inch display, 4k 32gb ram core i7 6700k ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having 2 Different Types of ARCHICAD 19 installed

Hi, I have a student who works in the office with me, he has a normal commercial version of AC19 installed as well as AC19 Edu version. He ended up renaming the 2 apps to the above mentioned versions, but that caused an error ( see attachment ). Is t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP FILES

hello everybody. I am a new user of archicad and I would like to know if there could be a way to access offline the help documentation. I am really confused about some functionalities of archicad and sharing with me some best practices that helped yo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alienware laptop

Is anyone using an Alienware laptop with Archicad? A colleague of mine uses one (I don't have the specs) and he is having a few issues. One of which is the user interface (graphical interface) not working when opening the object properties. For him i...

Laptop Spec / Archicad Performance

Morning Folks, I use my desktop PC for most of my drawing work and although the performance can always be improved, it generally does the business very well. The main spec for my desktop PC is in my signature below. However, I have recently purchased...

griggadee by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 SLOOOOOOOOOOW

Is anybody else having this problem, I am putting empty openings on a wall to simulate arch at the bottom of a wall that drops from the second floor of an old building built in 1923. Built the concrete railing w/colums/beams, then saved as an object ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes