Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to make UI stick(not float).

So annoying that everytime I open a new file it hides behind the toolbar, because the windows are floating around. I have to move the toolbar to be able to grab the other window and move that one, then move the toolbar back again. How to make this st...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3D window resized to monitor hight on mac

I can't have a 3d window hight, highest than monitor hight. I thing the operating system resize it. It doesn't happen in PC Windows. In Archicad on PC I can have 3d windows 4000 x 3000; in mac I can't. I usually use it to save quick render in Open GL...

DOWNLOAD SITE FOR AC17

I went to myarchicad.com and all it shows is that I can download AC16, the product I have been using for the past two years. I also purchased the cd of 17, but moved earlier this year and havent found "that box" yet. I need to load AC17 on a new comp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad extremely slow after a hotfix update

Hi, does anyone know, what could be a problem? It was working well, but since I updated my Archicad 16, I can't work in it - it takes forever even just to switch from 2D to 3D window. It doesn't say that program is not responding either so it looks l...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad key

Friend broke her AC key. I loaned her my key till new one arrived, but it did not work. She's on Mac (V15). My key is set up for 16 (win), but AC would not work. Is that an anomaly, or are they platform specific? Just wanted to know for the future. l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic cards update test info

Hi, when will you update the info page here - http://archicadwiki.com/VideoCardsForArchiCAD17 because the tested graphic cards are too old, especially the gaming ones! You only have tested the k4000 from the new Nvidia quadros but that is insufficien...

shtarkel by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 16 crash...BUG???

Hi there! My Archicad (16) keeps crashing and asking me to report the bug.... My work gets saved automatically, but I can not continue working on it cz as soon as I open it and try to view my project in 3D it Archicad crashes again... Does anybody kn...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

fills turning black

sporadic problem - open a project & most fills are all black, like when you zoom in on a fill & it's black for a moment. These stay black. Usually it fixes itself if I close & reopen, today nothing fixes it (reboot, etc). I can grab attributes of a f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Intelligent Cursor no longer snaps at perpendicular

I am unable to get the intelligent cursor to display the perpendicular function when drafting, drawings walls etc.in 17. Is there a nested control to turn this off and on? This function works on all other computers in my office, and on the same file ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Installing Archicad 17

Hi Can anyone help me? Trying to install 17: Downloaded from myArchicad both with IE and Chrome Antivirus disabled Firewall disabled running as administrator Java removed UAC turned off Operating system Win 7/64 bit But nothing happens after the extr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes