Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

windows 10 - apple mouse gestures eqivelent

ok windows 10 users, i'm contemplating switching back. windows has finally started to implement gestures for touchpads like mac, however 1 crucial area is the mouse and swiping between virtual desktops. Can windows do this and with a windows mouse ? ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 getting stuck while switching tabs

HI, I am facing a really irritating amount of delay while switching between tabs on ArchiCAD 19 (4006 INT)even when I have made no changes to the file. The project is not very complex but still it is making working very difficult. I faced no problems...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard shortcuts problem

Hi I work with Archicad 19 and I have a problem with keyboard shortcuts which occurs when I forget to switch my keyboard Language to English. So if I press Ctrl+Shift+D to drag a copy while the active language is "Greek" is not working. Switching bac...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Display Issue

Has anyone else experienced the following issue? I can't seem to get a response from Graphisoft Support, even though I am an ArchiPLUS subscriber. I've had this happen on several project files. I'm running the latest Mac OS X (El Capitan v10.11.3) Th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

really slow when zoomed in

i have a MBP 2009 running AC 19 which is performing quite well considering, but lately when i zoom right in for small detailed work it slows right down to the point where it will execute an action about once every 2 seconds and i will even get the be...

Error on deleting floors

I am getting an error when deleting floors. The ArchiCAD crashes! I`ve already tried to clean the objects at the floor before, and also delete other one, without success. Do I need to start another file and copy all the stuff? Or there`s another solu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant Crashing in 3d

Since updating to 4011, I've had constant crashing in the 3d window... Mostly while navigating. This was not happening on the original release... In the 3d window, while navigating, the screen will go a pixelated grey or completely black. Then crash ...

Explore mode video error.

Hello. I have a problem in Archicad 18 explore mode(explore mode is the 3d option to move around in the 3D model). I made 2 print screens of the problem, it's about overlapping(don't know if is the right word for this) elements in 3D, explore mode. B...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes