Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Can't update hotlinks: Why?

Ever since a computer repair (early 2012 MacBook Pro; new logic board and graphics card), I can't seem to do a few things in ArchiCAD, including updating any Hotlinked Modules, or placing external drawings. I've attached a composite of 2 screen grabs...

AC 16 Hotlink issue

Hi all I'm having issues with my master file after changing the hotlink file. After linking to the new hotlink I see everything in the Plan Window of the master file but see only random elements (about 10% of the model) in the 3D window. I have since...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble running ArchiCAD 11 on New Imac

Hi all - I know I will be the laughing stock of the forum, but I need to try to figure out how to run ArchiCAD 11 on my brand new IMAC. Has anyone else in the dark ages like me, had success with this? Upgrading may be the only way ahead... eek, no mo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac v Windows

While I work on an iMac, my colleague prefers a Windows based system. He seems to have a handle on the Trace and reference feature, though.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid protection key Windows tablet

Hi, I've just purchased a tablet with windows 8.1. Loaded Archicad12 on to the tablet but was unable to open other than Demo mode. Error protection key not found or not valid (128). Is it not possible to run Archicad on a tablet?? Thanks for your hel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Open AC 5 file

How can I open and use an ArchiCAD version 5 file when I am working on a Mac with OSX 10.9.2 in ArchiCAD 17? I have ArchiCAD 10 but it will not work any longer since I upgraded to OSX 10.9.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Crash Upon Closing Project

This happens once in a while, when I close my project ArchiCAD itself crashes altogether, and the crash report window comes up. I sent it a couple of times but I dunno if it's gonna get resolved. Is it my computer or do any of you experience this as ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing Multiple Windows

Hi. First time poster. I have recently commenced a role as a draftsperson using ArchiCAD. I am previously a REVIT user and upon entering this role I was given only basic training using ArchiCAD. Which is fine, I enjoy the challenge. One feature of Re...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad Air 16GB? or Greater?

I am in the market for an ipad air which I intend to run BIMx on. I'm leaning toward the 16GB model. Has anyone experienced a compelling reason to go up to 32GB or more? Thanks-

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes