Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

2D window gets deactivated when editing mesh or window

This appears to be a weird bug: when I try to edit a mesh or a window within a wall, the 2D window becomes inactive and the 3D window active. The toolboxes disappear, too. I can activate the mesh, but as soon as I try to edit a node or an edge, this ...

AlexK by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 slow on MBP

Hi everyone, I just installed ArchiCAD 18 (Student version) on my Macbook Pro 15" Retina 2014 and for some reason its running very slow. It starts up rather quick but when it comes to working in the 3D Model, everything becomes really slow and its ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 18 bugs

I just updated my ArchiCAD 18 to build 4020 and there are still certain things that did not seem to get fixed. - slab thickness seems to show a strange number when stretching in section/elevations (no problem in 3d view seemingly). - sometimes when I...

jakubc7 by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Silent Install without CEIP

Hey, I am trying to deploy Archicad 18 without the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Is there any way to disable the pop up (which asks if you want to take part in the CEIP or not.) on the first start up? Thanks a lot.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Cannot wirte output line"

Hello. I'm trying to save my ArchiCAD drawing as an ifc. file. But when I do ArchiCAD writes "Warning! Cannot write output line" and won't save the ifc. file. Can anybody help me with this, please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 18

-cannot see anything no library when opening a saved files in Archicad 18 report says: "Applications/GRAPHISOFT/ArchiCAD 18ArchiCAD Partition size : 4194288 K Unused in temporary folder : 248123.6 MB Can't find picture file: Rietveld Lino, called at ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't run my archicad 17

Hi, I have a Macbook pro 13" from the late 2011, it has a: -processor 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 -Memory 4GB - OS X Yosemite version 10.10 i just downloaded the archicad 17 trial, and applied for the student license. when i tried to run the archicad insta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 (3006) - Horrible Lag

Looks like I'm the only one again!? I started a new project in Archicad 18, but right now I'm so frustrated that I think I'm going to go back to 17. It lag's all the time and freezes for seconds at a time. Is anybody else experiencing this. I have Ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible ArchiCAD Memory Leak Problem?

Morning all, I have a problem running 2 or more instances of ArchiCAD at the same time. This is a new issue as I've been running the program on my computer for just about a year now and this has only cropped up in the past couple months. Basically th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad licence was not found

Hello all, I'm having problems with the installation of the software. I'm a student, and I applied for the student version. I received an email saying "You have been successfully approved for a 1-year Serial Number." I downloaded the software and whe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes