Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Wall ends & partial display

I've added some wall ends in a AC19 project & when switching between views with different partial display options, the view is zooming that far out that i get a 0.0000% zoom and there are some 'unselectable' markings in my working area. Once i select...

catrasca by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to fix a corrupt project file - ?

Zooming out as far as the program will allow, and with all layers turned on I can see that something is not right. Zoom to extend will not show it. I have to manually scroll to the extreme limit with the mouse to see it. Any tips on how to find what ...

2015-09-17_13-11-47.png

Palette Navigator - cant change width

hi all, I have a simple strange! problem: I can not change the width of my Palette Navigator window - only when its docked on the right! side. All other palettes I can change in width. Did i miss a check box ? Thanks for help! rdgs, Florian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stop working keyboard in archicad18

Can any body help me, so suddenly keyboard not apply to work in archicad 18 like (Ctrl+w ... or any thing anad i deleted program and reinstalled it but not done any thing and i am working in Wndows7

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Training Videos

I have downloaded a trial version of Archicad 19. I am using the training video Basic Archicad Vol.2 . I downloaded the Vol. 2 training materials - pdf guide and project file but it doesn't include 01 pavilion.pln The project that it includes is Comp...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 Int. Version Chinese Language

Hi all, I've been using ArchiCAD since college and now want to apply the skills I've learned to my work. I am very comfortable with the English interface so I have no problem using US or Int. version of ArchiCAD. However, my clients are Chinese on a ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 Crashes when placing 3D Camera

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I place a 3D Camera on plan AC19 crashes. I can reopen the file but if I select the camera it crashes. I had to save it back to AC18 to delete the camera to get rid of it. This is the...