Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

iMac Recommendations for AC17?

I'm about to purchase a new 27" iMac to use with AC17. I'm somewhat confused as to whether an i7 versus an i5 will be good value. Does anyone know if the i7 can take full advantage of 8 threads when processing in Archicad? Does multi-threading work o...

Archicad 9 hotfixes / updates

Hi folks, Your resident dinosaur, here. I'm going to be getting a new machine pretty soon, and will be installing my tried-and-true, never-lets-me-down, AC9 on it. As I recall, there were several hotfixes in 9, and we used to be able to download them...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Macbook AIR

Our team is looking at having the more senior members convert to Macbook Air's instead of their IMacs...Does anyone have experience running Archicad with a MacBook Air? What are your thoughts, concerns, comments about that sort of hardware selection?

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 Level Dimension Migration

Hi, Has anyone encountered a problem migrating a project from ArchiCAD 16 to ArchiCAD 17, that some of the level dimensions move. It seems inconsistent, which ones move and how they move. I need to upgrade to 17 for BIMx. Does anyone know a quick fix...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

codemeter

windows installs codemeter for windows into start folder , is this necessary to run on wibu key (not codemeter key ) Can I remove it from the start menu ?

RandyC by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window 7

I have ArchiCAD 9. Can I install it on Windows 7 computer, what kind of requirements have to be fulfilled so it works properly. Do I need 32 bit system, any other problems I should anticipate, patches required, key recognition etc.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes