Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Macbook AIR

Our team is looking at having the more senior members convert to Macbook Air's instead of their IMacs...Does anyone have experience running Archicad with a MacBook Air? What are your thoughts, concerns, comments about that sort of hardware selection?

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 Level Dimension Migration

Hi, Has anyone encountered a problem migrating a project from ArchiCAD 16 to ArchiCAD 17, that some of the level dimensions move. It seems inconsistent, which ones move and how they move. I need to upgrade to 17 for BIMx. Does anyone know a quick fix...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

codemeter

windows installs codemeter for windows into start folder , is this necessary to run on wibu key (not codemeter key ) Can I remove it from the start menu ?

RandyC by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window 7

I have ArchiCAD 9. Can I install it on Windows 7 computer, what kind of requirements have to be fulfilled so it works properly. Do I need 32 bit system, any other problems I should anticipate, patches required, key recognition etc.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 network issues

Hello, I am having problems opening projects with ArchiCAD 17 that are located on a local area network.With ArchiCAD 15 I just right-click on a project that is located on a shared folder from another computer and click open with ArchiCAD 15.But,with ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendations for Learning Archicad?

I recently downloaded the trial version and am trying to find my way around. In going through the downloadable tutorials, I've either come across a number of errors, or I'm just too dense to follow along. A specific example is on pages 19-21 of the v...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17 door/window settings don't work

I have a problem with door/window settings in Archicad 17. I cant change settings and cant see them in settings, and even then i change them in parameters they don't change...help, help, help....it happened then i downloaded 3 days ago new updates fo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Which featues of graphic cards are important?

Hello. I'm currently looking for a laptop for myself, and I'm wondering which features of graphic cards are most important for ArchiCAD, 3DMax and Photoshop? I've read on the ArchiCAD Wiki that generally good gaming cards may be not so good for Archi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes