Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

ArchiCAD Training Series

Hi. I can't find the links to download the ArchiCAD Training Series E-Book and project files. I went to https://www.graphisoft.com/learning/training_materials/training_series.html#volume_1 and the only two links that appear are as follows: To downloa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 Freezing when switching from 3D to plan view

It's happened three times now- I am looking at the building in 3d (very small residential building and I've just started modeling so it's not a big file), then I switch back to my 2D plan view and I get the spinning beachball. After a few minutes I j...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New font is in list but renders totally wrong

I installed a new font called Blueprintdbt to my Mac at Macintosh HD>Library>Fonts (where it shows up as BLUPRDBT). It shows up in the list of fonts in both AC 13 and AC 17. When I use this font in AC 13 (with Text tool) it works fine. But when I do ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 12 & Windows 7?

My current slow motion Windows XP pro machine will soon be gone or rebuilt. I'm on AC12 and would like to know if I will have any trouble when I migrate to Windows 7 Pro....? thanks!!! Dave

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory full

I loaded a file, originally created in AC 16, using AC 17. I get the following report c:program files\graphisoft\Archicad 17\ArchiCAD.exe unused in temporary folder : 272584.1 mb Memory full! What is going wrong. How can I resolve the problem? Any su...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD freezes - solution

Anyone who like me who has been experiencing repeated freezes, lasting perhaps a couple of minutes each time, particularly when switching between ArchiCAD and other applications - here is what worked for me: The problem may well be your Wibu CodeMete...

published fonts garbled on mac but fine on PC

Our office used both Mac and PC. However when printing from some projects through a MAC all the fonts are garbled even though they print fine from a PC. Does anyone out there have any ideas about why this might be happening? Thanks in advance -Gus

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

missing load dialogue box in AC17

When i click on the AC17 desktop icon it would normally load up AC and have a dialogue box asking which job i would like to open or start a new one etc. Now it loads straight into an Untitled project which i subsequently have to close an load the pro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes