Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Archicad extremely slow after a hotfix update

Hi, does anyone know, what could be a problem? It was working well, but since I updated my Archicad 16, I can't work in it - it takes forever even just to switch from 2D to 3D window. It doesn't say that program is not responding either so it looks l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad key

Friend broke her AC key. I loaned her my key till new one arrived, but it did not work. She's on Mac (V15). My key is set up for 16 (win), but AC would not work. Is that an anomaly, or are they platform specific? Just wanted to know for the future. l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic cards update test info

Hi, when will you update the info page here - http://archicadwiki.com/VideoCardsForArchiCAD17 because the tested graphic cards are too old, especially the gaming ones! You only have tested the k4000 from the new Nvidia quadros but that is insufficien...

shtarkel by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 16 crash...BUG???

Hi there! My Archicad (16) keeps crashing and asking me to report the bug.... My work gets saved automatically, but I can not continue working on it cz as soon as I open it and try to view my project in 3D it Archicad crashes again... Does anybody kn...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

fills turning black

sporadic problem - open a project & most fills are all black, like when you zoom in on a fill & it's black for a moment. These stay black. Usually it fixes itself if I close & reopen, today nothing fixes it (reboot, etc). I can grab attributes of a f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Intelligent Cursor no longer snaps at perpendicular

I am unable to get the intelligent cursor to display the perpendicular function when drafting, drawings walls etc.in 17. Is there a nested control to turn this off and on? This function works on all other computers in my office, and on the same file ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Installing Archicad 17

Hi Can anyone help me? Trying to install 17: Downloaded from myArchicad both with IE and Chrome Antivirus disabled Firewall disabled running as administrator Java removed UAC turned off Operating system Win 7/64 bit But nothing happens after the extr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Edition 2014 INT download?

Evening Laszlo I need to help one of my clients to download and install ArchiCAD Start Edition 2014 (Int) but I can not find the software download link anywhere on graphisoft.com. Can you please direct me? I did get the Tutorials link but not the sof...

Mac Mini

Hi, does minimac i5 2,5 ghz, 8 gb ram, is suitable for archicad 16 or 17? thank you mario

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites doesn't load the correct layers!

Hi, I started making a template in ArchiCAD 17 and i decided to start from scratch because the new building materials tool. I made all the appropriate surfaces and hatch settings and also I created a few favorites, the problem is, whenever I choose a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes