Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAC users of Archicad17?

Hi, I am currently upgrading my computers and server to suit Archicad's requirements. My primary choice is a Apple Mac, however I know in other cases software has been stopped on Mac, and I was wondering if anyone know what % use Mac in Archicad17, o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

WARNING Archicad is like a virus!!

Put Archicad 16 trial on my computer, just so I could convert some crap pln files into dwg files because no known applications in the world can read pln files, and I cant get the bloody thing off. Everytime I try to uninstall it it keeps saying my Ja...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 10, 11 & 12 installation

Hello all, Just wondering if I could get some help/advice on installing Archicad versions 10, 11 and 12. First of all, the user is currently on XP and we are moving onto Win7 machines in the near future (so need to be sure they're compliant). The use...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

update in archicad12

I'm trying to setup Archicad 12 on my lap top. Archicad program loads ok but when I try to update the software I get "Lib12-USA-2528 win.exe is not a valid win32 application". Same thing happens with the Hotfix updates. I'm running Windows7 Ultimate....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My slab is half transparent!!

Have a strange problem with my slab. I have a line through the slab at some strange angle and on one side the slab is visible and on the other it is not. Only the slab edges are are visible like in wireframe 3d view. I tried tweaking the controls in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view anything in 3D

What's going on with my 3D? I cannot view anything .. Nothing will show when I select view all in 3D or when I marquee a specific location to view in 3D.. At first only the graph would show.. Now I just get a blank screen. I've changed my renovation ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 16.0.0 Component (not respond)

Hello, pls help me with this problem. (Archicad 16.0.0 Component has stopped working) System: Windows 8 Professional x64, I7 2600k, asus p8z77-vlx, radeon 7800hd, 8gb RAM Vary strange... I installed this system 1 week ago, and archicad work fine... w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

System build Archicad / Autocad

Hello people, Sorry for posting this here i didn know where else to post it. So i am making a new build for a colleague at the office for Autocad/ Archicad. He is using a Imac 27" right now but it gets very hot when rendering a drawing and it takes l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop Review

Hi Folks, I would like someone to review the following laptop. And tell me if the graphics card (AMD Radeon™ HD 7610M 1GB (3059MB Total: 1GB discrete memory + 1523MB shared memory)) will be good for running Archicad. http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/produ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes