Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

PLA extension problem

Hello, I have a problem with pla extension. I was drawing all night long in one archicad file, which was originally saved as pla. And then when i finished and pressed save as (same name) file, pla, i was offered "overwrite", i clicked yes. And it see...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 18 seems to "forget" Floor Plan Cut Plane Settings

I set the Relative Floor Plan Range to 1 Story above and 1 Story below. But it seems to forget these settings and constantly goes back to 0 stories down, so that retaining walls that are below the first floor plan are not shown in plan view. This is ...

AlexK by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My model won't show in 3D anymore

Hi there, I hope that someone out there has an answer about this. I've tried to contact the Graphisoft Support but the page online seems down! The fact: I've created a custom profile and drew one wall with it. Suddently my model won't show up in 3D a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing AC 15 from disk problem

Before everyone states the obvious, I know we should be using a more current version and we are upgrading shortly. But, we are trying to install AC 15 from a disk onto a 64-bit windows system. The installer initiates, and gets up to 1% and goes to fi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"ArchiCAD 18 is not writable" Mac OS X 10.10

I have just downloaded and ran my new student version of ArchiCAD 18. I entered my given serial number and username just fine without any problems. After i accept the terms of use, the next page says, "Click Next to install ArchiCAD 18 to this folder...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom problem: it zooms another point

Zoom Problem: I have to click “to previous zoom” when going from one floor to another. Because it zooms another point in other plans. For example; a column is zoomed in ground floor, when I go to first floor, it zooms another place and I click “to pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2D window gets deactivated when editing mesh or window

This appears to be a weird bug: when I try to edit a mesh or a window within a wall, the 2D window becomes inactive and the 3D window active. The toolboxes disappear, too. I can activate the mesh, but as soon as I try to edit a node or an edge, this ...

AlexK by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 slow on MBP

Hi everyone, I just installed ArchiCAD 18 (Student version) on my Macbook Pro 15" Retina 2014 and for some reason its running very slow. It starts up rather quick but when it comes to working in the 3D Model, everything becomes really slow and its ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 18 bugs

I just updated my ArchiCAD 18 to build 4020 and there are still certain things that did not seem to get fixed. - slab thickness seems to show a strange number when stretching in section/elevations (no problem in 3d view seemingly). - sometimes when I...

jakubc7 by Advocate
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Silent Install without CEIP

Hey, I am trying to deploy Archicad 18 without the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Is there any way to disable the pop up (which asks if you want to take part in the CEIP or not.) on the first start up? Thanks a lot.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes