Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Problems on snapping to edge

I'm using AC16 Educational version (Finnish). It's up-to-date (4010). On a plan view it's almost impossible to find (snap on) element's edge. Meaning, the cursor doesn't recognise the edge and it won't change into the three-line style cursor (one up,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinema 4d Plugin not working.

Hello, I'm using Archicad 16 - as 17 isn't compatible with windows 8. I'm wanting to install the plugin to import files into Cinema 4D. However, I keep getting an error message after trying to extract. I have installed Java and that works. I've also ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8

G'day Bought myself a new laptop with Windows 8, installed Archicad 13 but am having issues with resolution - dwing/picture is not crisp and sharp. Is there anything I could do to fix that problem. Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archi 11: missing GSRoot.dll Error Msg

Aloha Running ArchiCAD 11, ran yesterday great. Opened up today (tried) and error msg. 1 Un-installed program, cleaned and re-installed and error msg. 2 thanks for any help dean Dell MS Windows 7 64 bit sp1 INTEL 2 CPU 6600 @ 2.4 ghz 4GB ram NVIDIA Q...

Error_msgs.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange issue with stretching, drawing etc

I am the IT administrator of an office with approx 25 users working in ArchiCAD. For the most part everything works fine but I have come across an issue affecting 5-6 users from time to time. I personally don't work with ArchiCAD so I will try to des...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

launching archicad-student version

i cannot launch due to a message "...you do not have enough privileges to install this application. ...log on as a member of the Administrators group..." how do I do that??? thanks!

artist by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maverick and Project Preview

Would someone using Maverick confirm what seems to have happened with me. Since then (I assume) the Finder icons no longer display what was pasted into the Project Preview window. The generic AC icon will display, but takes a while to do so, and at f...

Script to deploy Archicad 17 on Mac with ARD

Hello everybody, Perhaps someone is interested by a script to deploy Archicad and his patches on many mac workstations with Apple Remote Desktop. You must be root to run it. You can find here my script : First, you must have a sharepoint to copy your...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes